Monday, May 11, 2009

Our First Christmas!

Our first Christmas was an adventure! I don't think Gibby has ever been to that many Christmas celebrations in one year! He definitely felt the effects of inheriting a large family at this time of the year. We started off the Christmas season by getting our first Christmas tree! This was another first for Gibby. He had never had a real tree before for Christmas. I was the one that insisted on it because it just doesn't seem like Christmas to me if I don't have a real tree. We had a fun time trying to find a place that sold real trees and then finding a price that was good for us. We eventually bought a tree from the Boy Scouts of Vestavia. Kali even got to join in the festivities as we brought the tree in and decorated it. I just know she always loves the time of year when I put the Santa hat on her and takes pictures! This year she was really cooperative though! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment