Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bobbie Mac

In March we lost our sweet Kali girl. It was a hard time and we have missed her a ton. I wrote a note about it on Facebook at the time, but I really don't want to revisit that time. So, if you want to know more about Kali, please visit my Facebook page. :-)

We quickly found out that our house with no kitty to play with and snuggle up to just does not feel right. So, the search began. At the end of April we found our match: Bobbie Mac. She (yes, we named a girl that) is named after Bobby Cox and Brian McCann, our two favorite Braves. She has been an adventure to say the least. I had forgotten what having a kitten was like. I was used to my old, lazy, clawless cat. Bobbie is none of that. My hands, arms, and legs were quickly covered in scratch marks. We are considering changing her name to "Spaz" or "Spastic" since those names would fit her more appropriately. ;-) She can be sweet too, thank goodness. She has attached herself to me since moving into our home. She follows me everywhere. Any time Joey is asleep and I am sitting on the couch, she is asleep on or next to me. (She is currently right next to me on her back with her legs sprawled out.)

Kali can never be replaced, but Bobbie has worked herself into our family well.

No comments:

Post a Comment